fat is most definitely a feeling, thin is the ultimate skill ...

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Good morning angels !

This is my first stop this morning even before checking my Twitter  .

Today the going be the start of something productive and productive! I have already checked the time table at the gym and after work I am in for a good session. I have a body combat class ,indoor cycling  and a session on the weights.. Fortunately for me I have a good spotting partner :):)

I have packed my lunch today and it consists of 2 slices of wholemeal bread a tangerine green apple and  cereal bars x 2 I have also slipped in a couple of fennel tea bags,  I struggle with my intake of fluids mainly because I hate water and usually only drink it in a coffee but I am turning my back on caffeine and my herbal teas will become my main source of liquid intake and I also figure the warm water will fill my tummy too.

I hope you achieve your goals that you have set for yourselves today ..  I will come back later and update you with my progress. Xx

No comments: