fat is most definitely a feeling, thin is the ultimate skill ...

Tuesday 26 May 2009

happy days.. delighted with the weigh in this morning. as i said i went out raving on sunday nyt. satyd up until yesterday aftrnoon - wth some help from my friend xtc. absolutely luved it. anyways when i woke up this morning feelin xtra thin - bad headache but who cares. i stod on the scales feelin extra proud of my self as i realised i had lost 3lbs (10st 6lbs). in one nyt - awesome. iv practically FAST again today 3 cherry tomatoes a leaf of lettuce , 3 chucks of celery and a tiny hand ful of sweet corn ( my eyes looked very dark this morning thought i needed some nurishment )i really really really want to go running tonight but i got my period this afternoon. doubled over with cramps - aaaaaaw i hate it. QUESTION - Hmmmmmmm i wonder how long it will be before my periods stop ???

Anywhooooos girlies im guna go read some blogs ...

Take care lovelys Xx

No comments: