fat is most definitely a feeling, thin is the ultimate skill ...

Thursday 18 March 2010

feelin better ...

i took some time off work and decided to visit my friend, she lives out of town so i stayed for a whole week. - she's like my therapist. I spent the whole week bitching , laughing , crying, chatting , drinking - I haven't seen her for almost 6 months so it was a good time to catch up and at the same time i got a lot of things off my chest. I have felt rage over these recent months and have felt so low. I have wrestled with a few demons now i feel focused again on the one thing i actually give a dam about - MY WEIGHT !!!

i have a new gym membership now and i am determined to lose some lbs - especially now that summer is fast approaching. THINK THIN !! i have also been to the library and took out some books relating to ana and other girls experiences ( i only got through half of each book - the 1st half full of facts and the 2nd half always concluding in the recovery process ... but as i am NOT anorexic pointless read )

my weigh in this morning confirmed that i have lost 3lbs since last week so i feel refreshed and motivated. I still have a few more days off work so i am going to drag my ass to the gym everyday and sweat it out until my legs and arms dont work anymore.. Bliss !!!

hope you girls are cool and are staying positive ..

be back soon Xx

1 comment:

maryhadalittlelamb said...

Go you, good on you for getting focused, hope you will be able to stay on track and keep your demons down.

Your friend sounds amazing... I have a friend a bit like that - we do not see each other that regularly now, but every time we do it is better than therapy, with the chatting, laughing, crying and drinking, just as you described.

xx, stay strong
Mary